For the successful conduct of any business process, infrastructure facilities play an important role and at Hyderabad Group. we have all the necessary infrastructure facilities to support our manufacturing processes in an efficient manner.
The HPPL Group Infrastructure encompasses the ensuing facilities:
- We have installed the latest machinery in our manufacturing facility in order to ensure consistency in quality in each batch of product that we produce and offer to our clients.
- Our manufacturing facility is spread over 15000 sq ft. And is located in 1 acre campus to facilitate a smooth production process.
- Have installed Lead Rectors for Refining and Alloying with a daily capacity of 100 MT
- Fully automated Ball Mill for producing Grey Oxide with a daily production capacity of 12 MT
- Fully automated Red Lead & Litharge Barton for the manufacturer of Red Lead & Litharge with a production capacity of 8 MT and 10 MT per day respectively
- Latest and sophisticated Red Lead Furnaces that can produce 8 MT per day
- Sophisticated Litharge Furnaces with a production capacity of 7 MT per day
- Reactor for R & D Alloy Lead for flawless testing of the product and regular enhancement
- Automated Absorption Spectrophotometer for efficient quality testing of Lead Oxides
- Sophisticated Optical Emission Spectrophotometer for hassle free testing of Lead and Lead Alloys
- A comprehensive Pollution Control Systems to ensure environmental protection
- An efficient team of workforce to make sure that our manufacturing process is carried out without any hassle